Overview: 4WP has partnered with WFM, to build four (4) vehicles belonging to catastrophically wounded warfighters. 4WP will build one vehicle per quarter within the year 2020, at one of their 92 locations, nationwide. Each build has a parts and labor budget that will not exceed $10,000.00. There is no cash value, offer is non-transferable, and non-inherited. Budget for each vehicle will be based on type of vehicle, number of products available for vehicle, availability of product at the time of build and time allotted for build. Each build is designed to be completed within 1-2 business days. 4WPs professionals will work with the applicant to receive the most effective build possible, in the time allotted, considering the applicant’s needs and wants. 4WP and WFM dictate schedule. 4WP has final say on product to be put on vehicle. There is no refund, or cash out, if build value comes in under max budget.
WFM is partnered with certain manufactures who have priority. Examples are, but not limited to, BFGoodrich Tires and Baja Design Lights.
Anyone may apply on behalf of a catastrophically wounded warfighter, but if selected, the veteran automatically agrees to the terms listed herein, as if they applied themselves.
This program is open to Catastrophically Wounded Veterans (multiple amputee/severely burned), in the United States only. If selected, applicant is responsible for travel expenses that may arise based on the applicant’s location to the closest 4WP.
Eligibility and Restrictions:
- Applicant must have been “catastrophically wounded” in combat. They must have received an Honorable Discharge, have no felony convictions and have no alcohol/drug related driving incidents. Applicant may be asked to provide proof of driving record.
- Must have a truck, or 4x4 vehicle, to include UTVs, that has a large aftermarket parts supply.
- Vehicles must be legally registered in applicant’s name, insured and in good working order. No projects, no off highway only vehicles. (Exception: UTV).
- Applicant must have a current and valid driver’s license from the state work is to be done.
- 4WP will only install off the shelf parts. They will not do any custom fabrication, and will not install any owner supplied parts.
- If adaptations (hand controls) are required to operate the vehicle, applicant’s vehicle must be registered with the VA’s Adaptive Vehicle Program and adaptations must already be installed.
- Applicant agrees to sign WFM Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Applicant agrees to affix the limited addition “4WP/WFM Signature Vehicle” decals to their vehicle, as prescribed by 4WP/WFM.
- Applicant agrees they are not attempting to increase their vehicle’s value, with the intent to sell.
- Other Restrictions, and/or requirements may apply.
- Applicant holds harmless 4WP, WFM and supporting manufactures, in the event the completed signature vehicle is stolen, crashed or damaged in anyway.
The veterans of WFM are responsible for the screening and selection of applicants.
Applicants will be considered based upon, but not limited to, geographical location to a 4 Wheel Parts store, type of vehicle, modifications already done, severity of injury, number of combat deployments, years of service and awards for valor.
Warfighter Made’s anti-discrimination policy is in effect. Policy letter can be found on Warfighter Made’s website at www.warfightermade.org. WFM adheres to the DOD’s policy on gifts to active duty service members.
Applicant will need to provide a “sterilized” DD214/15 (black out ssn), VA disability determination letter, and any supporting documents to verify eligibility if selected.
Do to the value of this program, the “Stolen Valor Act” will be enforced.
WFM may contact applicants to clarify information on service, vehicle and location. Being contacted does not constitute being selected for the 4WP/WFM Signature Vehicle program. Be aware of fraudulent calls. WFM/4WP will not contact you for sensitive information or ask for money. If contacted by WFM personal, you may request to call them back at the number located on WFM’s website.
Once an applicant is selected, they will be notified by Warfighter Made CEO, Rob Blanton.
Applicant agrees to follow 4WP/WFM on social media (FB/IG) and fully participate in video and print promotions, to include social media campaigns, to promote their build and to support the efforts of WFM, 4WP and supporting manufactures.
WFM/4WP determine which quarter applicant’s build will take place.
All decisions are final.
Please send rank, name, branch of service, city, state, type of vehicle owned, modifications already done, and brief description of combat experience and injuries sustained, along with contact information, to:
Example: Sergeant I.M. Marine, USMC. Temecula, CA. 2002 Ford F250 4x4 (diesel), 3” lift on 37s and exhaust. 2 combat deployments. One to Iraq, one in Afghanistan. Last deployment in Afghanistan 2010, with 3rd BN 5th Marines, stepped on IED which caused the loss of both legs, ak.
WFM/4WP is not responsible for lost, unreadable, or missing information, or applications sent improperly.
Robert “Rob” Blanton
CEO, Warfighter Made